How have I come to such a terminology? Why do I bother to share?
I write to you in hopes of sharing and re-awakening your innate infinite truth of “Beingness”, for it graces all moments with peace and love.
Life has gifted me with so many opportunities to test this truth:
- Tasting the edge of homelessness.
- Losing job, home and car.
- Having every penny garnished by a credit card company (this money was for food and rent, for my two children and self).
- Juggling a business and two jobs.
- Attending college full time at 44, with two young children (single mom), no car and a job.
I could list more, however, I prefer to share how grateful I am for these life experiences. They taught me how to center within myself, to love who I am in the challenges, to never give up, to remember and intimately know what is most important and above ALL else, to know and come home to the expansive space of BEING.
I come to this page with an invitation. When you have had enough chasing, fighting, exhaustion, and hopelessness – join me for the journey back home to your inner truth. It will take focus, for all you have been taught gets to be put into a new perspective.
Please gift yourself with the meditation below (my apologies for the sound quality – still learning).